Win a 2-night stay at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge
Win a stay at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge
Price includes a two-night getaway for two guests. The price includes accommodation, meals, a selection of local drinks and two daily game drives. / experiences with wildlife.
The Tsonga tradition is found in these comfortable suites; the warm glow of the brightly colored walls, the traditional ornaments and small embellishments on the lamps, doorknobs and mirrors bringing this local culture to life.
Relax on your private deck overlooking the bush, take a long leisurely outdoor shower or melt into your comfortable king-size bed for an afternoon nap. This is your relaxing, informal bush experience on your terms.
Things to do during your stay
Spend your afternoon lazing by the infinity pool, watching a parade of wildlife head to the watering hole to quench their thirst – from majestic herds of elephants to select members of the cat family such as the lion, the cheetah and the leopard. Avid bird watchers will be delighted by the hundreds of bird species that call Kruger home. Experience a morning and evening safari during your stay at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge. Experience the inimitable sensations of off-roading inside the national park in search of the legendary “Big Seven” species that inhabit our concession. Witness the excitement of the first rains; turtles playing in river pools, the call of the pied kingfisher and the constant chirping of tree frogs.
About Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is the largest game reserve in South Africa. Its atmosphere is so unique that it allows those who enter its vastness to immerse themselves in the unpredictability and endless wilderness that is the true quality of Africa. It is the land of baobabs, fever trees, gnarled thorns, marula and mopane under which hide the Big Five, the Little Five (buffalo weaver, elephant shrew, leopard tortoise, lion ant and rhinoceros beetle). , the ornithological Big Six (ground hornbill, kori bustard, latvian vulture, martial eagle, Pel’s fishing owl and saddle-billed stork) and more mammal species than any other African game reserve.
HOW TO ENTER
For a chance to win this two-night stay for two at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge, visit SA-Venues.com Instagram page or the SA-Venues.com Facebook page, like it and leave a comment on the Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge competition post, telling us why you would like to win and tagging one or two people. Then follow the Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge Facebook page or the Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge Instagram page. Leave a comment on the original contest post and tag who you would bring with you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition closes on Friday December 31, 2021 and the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Wednesday January 5, 2022.
- Prize is valid until June 30, 2022 and cannot be used during peak season, public holidays or long weekends, and is subject to availability.
- The price is reserved for a maximum of two adults.
- Winners must arrange and cover transportation costs to and from Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge.
- Winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to everyone except employees of SA-Venues.com, Extraordinary, Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge, their families and advertising agencies.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can participate as many times as you want but the winner will be chosen by drawing lots.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen.
- If the winner has not complied with all rules and regulations of this Sweepstakes, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- Accounts created solely to participate in competitions are not eligible.